Today’s businesses and entrepreneurs need quality, cost-effective legal advice and representation from attorneys who know and understand not only their industry, but also know how to out-pace the ever changing business environment in which they are located.
If you are starting your own business, it is essential to have attorneys who can assist you in determining which type of entity to form, such as a limited liability company, partnership or corporation.
Our office is committed to providing you with the advice and representation necessary whether you are a small entity with only one or several employees, or a larger company looking to expand into other locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
We provide a wide variety of services from forming and implementing new business entities to corporate governance, or from transactions, mergers and acquisitions to business succession planning. We represent a range of clients from individuals and small start-ups, closely held and family owned, to larger private corporations. We have successfully handled mergers in excess of $100 million each. We negotiate and document transactions of all types. Our goal is to provide timely, cost-efficient services regardless of the size of the transaction. The scope of our business law practice includes:
- Creation of Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, etc.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Creditor’s Rights and Remedies
- Sales Representative and Distribution Agreements
- Labor and Employment (link to employment law)
- Executive Compensation Agreements
- Corporate Governance
- Contract Negotiation
- Cooperative Law
- Non-Compete, Non-Disparagement, Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Severance Agreements
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Lease Agreements
- Business Ltigation (link to civil litigation)
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Partner/Shareholder Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Nonprofit Organizations
We at Parker, Satrom Law, P.A. can assist you with all of your business and corporate needs. Please contact us today!